- Graduated from Drake University in 1978 with a Bachelors of Science Degree Pharmacy.
- First Aid/CPR Trained
- Certified Immunizer & Certified Diabetic Shoe Fitter
- Certificate in Diabetes Management
- Serves on the Board of Academy of Independent Pharmacies
- Member of: Nat. Community Pharmacist Association(NCPA) & Professional Compounding Centers of America
- Believes the most rewarding experiences in Pharmacy are serving the individual needs of Patients
Daily Operations Manager. Certified Pharmacy Technician. “My goal on a daily basis is to enhance the Lives of each and every Customer that walks through the door. The ability to do this on a daily basis is what makes my job rewarding.”
Pharm.D. “I love developing relationships with my Patients in order to help them navigate the often confusing & stressful world of Healthcare with ease, comfort, and support.”
Certified Pharmacy Technician. Certified Diabetic Shoe Fitter. “I enjoy working with our staff here and enjoy having 1 on 1 conversations with our Customers.”
Graduate of JMU. 34 Years in Retail Pharmacy. “Proud to work with such an outstanding staff who cares for their Customers”
Rph “Enjoy working with competent Technicians and interacting with Customers, majority of whom I Know.”
Cashier and Student. “I love serving my community alongside such an outstanding staff.”
Full time student at Virginia Tech. "Enjoy working at a Local Pharmacy because it feels more like Family helping Family."